Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Conversation with my own self



O my stupid fellow
I'm just few furlongs away
From my happiness,
There is a poetic dove
Perches inside me.
I'll write there
What I'm feeling
And also the stolen moment
Of the peaceful surrounding.
I want to sail
A solid drop of my thought
To make ocean of
My very own deeds,
I want to pat
On the back of air
To spread my vision
So imagery and clear,
O my stupid fellow
My very own heart
Let me carve
Tomorrow
On today's horizon
To unlock the door of happiness
I exhausted totally
Want to skip harsh today
Want to forget painful past.

Comments

Popular Posts