Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

An Undelivered Message

In a restless morning
I was overwhelming
in ecstasy

while writing
few but whooping words,
my invincible emotions to you.
I was totally in
vino veritas
because of such a long pause.
It was about to sweep out
I enveloped my feelings,
decorated with loads of love
and a lot of wishes.
I was hopeful to hear
a single word from you
but all my wait,
my all desires vanished.
You pulverized me,
it was a sudden demise.
I lost all my material possessions.
My grief was pouring out,
I wanted to die so bad,
started to calculated out
every single possibility of death.

I sent off
all the goodbye letters.
All of sudden
you asked to meet somewhere
on the very next morning
I did it.
You forced me to stay
whole night with you.
You picked me up
and told me
how stupid I was
for making
such a selfish decision.
You ended me up
you saved me
from midnight darkness
that would have lasted evermore
I’m genuinely happy.

Comments

Popular Posts