Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Should there be begging in a relationship?

Relationship can not be begged but it can be earned. There is too many ways to make a healthy and trustworthy relationship but continuously asking for someone leads to distortion. 
We are having two types of relationship, first our blood relations which has no alternate or choice. And other one is of our choice.

The relationship which we make of our own wish has choice. It is not always contentment but grief also. When we beg for it then the factor of ignorance hurt too much. So no one should be make an issue for it to take pain.


If the relationship is going in a smooth way then everything is good.
That's all my dear friend.

Comments

Popular Posts