Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

47 Days of transformation...



 GOOGLE IMAGE
Almost four years have  passed, I never forgot not even a single moment when my lips touched your deep love brimming over with a cup of tea. I joined my new job. It was wonderful because my life went as planned. Times were happy for me. I was really impressed with your personality, way of talking, sense of listening and so on. I fell in love, the love beyond the limits. I felt sorry and while confessing in front of you filled with eternity.   We had a little more time together. You were more than that of I assumed. I was truly madly in love.
The days were passing in hours. The nights never matter. We carried on the journey. All of sudden you had to go to your home town. You asked for only two days leave but you couldn’t come on third day. Then I decided not to go to the office. I was badly upset for three days separation. I wanted to see you at any more.
On the very next day I was lying on the bed on my tummy, your phone call vibrated my whole body badly. You can never imagine my happiness. Your words are echoing so far,
“ What’s going on…..take a bath, dressed up… there would be a big surprise at the office”
“ No way, I wouldn’t go. I am missing you badly. Please I can’t wait at any cast. “
“ As you wish. If you don’t come, you would miss the surprise ever “ . After saying this you disconnected the phone.
I got up, took a bath and went to the office without having a tea. As I entered the corridor, my surprise was in front of me. There was endless happiness in the tears running out from my eyes. I turned back to stepping up for the first floor in my cabin. As pretended to be unknown you didn’t come in my cabin. I waited for you for an hour. Then I stepped down in your cabin having an excuse for demanding of drinking water. Everyone was laughed at me because I had a drinking water bottle already. You knew all the things so kept yourself silent. I pushed myself outside from the cabin, you followed me secretly till the cabin. You sat beside me on the sofa. You expressed a lot of love without lipsing. My sentiments kissed you as were saying. “We are not made for each other but my virgin feelings is only for you forever.”
You broke the silence, “What did you eat since morning?”
I nodded my head. As you knew it. You left me alone just a moment and came back with a cup of tea. You offered me but I denied. You insisted again and again then I offered you half of the tea first. You were not agree but after my request your lips touched the cup then mine. It was your sweetness, your love, your gratitude and my very first and virgin kiss to you. That night, I expressed my words of love to you when you said to me, “ There should be the right of only my wife on this virgin kiss.”
I was speechless but fully dedicated to your love. I said you nothing except this thing, “I never expected anything from you only remember one thing that I can’t live without listening you. Your only presence around me is like an oxygen. Please be my best friend forever.”
You promised to keep in touch forever.
We were going on a journey of fanciful life. I loved you a lot and you always respected my feelings.  After three years warm relationship, all of sudden I felt that I was being avoided by you badly. I started to find out the reason and it was damn scaring to me. The mistrust took place between us. You were on the love track but wanted to do all the things behind the veil. Because of lack of confidence or whatever it was. You started to minimize the volume of conversation, started to rebuke me. And later after you barred my calls. It was the extreme of my pain. I tried all the things to hear even a single word from you. You didn’t show compassion. You didn’t talk for forty seven days to me.
On forty eighth day, it was your birthday I badly depressed. My world was collapsing around me. I’d never known such a pain. It was hard to breath and hold myself. Barely I could connect to you, I poured out whole the grief to you. Perhaps you could understand my pain, you talked to me after such a  long duration.
Now I am cool and calm. Because that was the day of my transformation. I still love you a lot but my feelings are no more.

Comments

Popular Posts