Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

When the conversation turns into meeting.

PINTEREST IMAGE

A long telephonic conversation
Turns into meeting finally.
No place was chosen,
Took a ride ultimately.
I enjoyed driving
Because of my pillion rider.
Wondered several places,
No parking, no sider.
Emotions were in full fledged,
I was overwhelming.
The boat of my passion,
I was sailing.
......
You questioned my expectation,
I took jerk and brake.
My senses were numb
That love is not a cake.
Nothing was left,
Except coming back.
Pushing body in a black hole
Played a zig zag.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts