Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Words bring lullaby

I sleep where I sit to write
words are my ultimate lullaby,
I've a right of choice.
The word's echo, I hear
whole the night.

No more tongue to taste
no more eye to see
but the silence of seconds I empathize
who is here even to pay
a single penny
without any want, wander whole night
while reclining, I realise.

Some unseen despairs and few uncovered lies
are the
delirium of delight
God forgets to send me vibe of night, 
I'm unable to sleep tight
But my biological clock alarms me
to feel lullabies of words in romantic night.

Comments

Popular Posts