Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Every virtual relationship has a definite end

 GOOGLE IMAGE
She started to following me. I liked her profile picture. It was a cute doll. She liked my all the status. She made some repetitive comments on few of my pictures. When I liked her comments, she send me messages immediately. 
'Hello, how are you, will you be my friend... Blah..Blah....Blah...' I had no reply so left her on the time.
Second day when I logged in, I saw she had earned more than 2000 friends. They all passed the comments, liked the status. The most irritating thing which I had noticed, she was available whole the time and we had more than hundreds of friends were common. I never replied her messeges, she stopped. Sometime she looks kiddish but varies sometimes looking like a mature character. 
Suddenly she disappeared...Last seen was increasing by the duration of time.
Today I was somewhat disturb to see her profile, the last seen was a week ago. I made an approach to one of my friends. I was shocked to know that she committed suicide. She appeared with a facebook id for her fiance, who left her after 6 months relationship. Then came in touch through facebook. After 3-4 chatting came closer to each other, started to meet and decided to make a bond of love. He promised for a traditional marriage and all the ceremony but after the completion graduation. She accepted and they both slipped the rings on others fingers. They had been in relationship for six months. 
One day she found that her fiance had been gone totally from her life. She felt badly disturbed and got depressed. She had no excuse to heal herself. Her virtual feelings were fed up. She was searching him through Google and Facebook. 
I was very unsatisfied. Every virtual relationship has a definite end.

Comments

Popular Posts