Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Fifty nine minutes after..

PIC CREDIT : Brigitte Giunta


I had a pleasant memory of the day
When I passed my bestest time ever
Fifty nine minutes of mine
And twenty three hours of yours
What a lovely surprise it was!
The body was trembling
But the soul was pouring with ecstasy,
The whole time, the whole day Deducting sixty seconds, 
We both stood beneath this pole
Holding the hand each other,
Exchanging the warmth of togetherness,
Felt the height of intimacy
Like this tall, huge and round pole,
I craved for this very own moment
And you made me full of satiety.

Comments

Popular Posts