Skip to main content

Featured

A mediocre

You're enjoying I'm creating Neither hundred percent Nor the hundredth of whole Only like a mediocre of You and me. As long as I'm writing My poem bridges the gap Even though a single Atom of us.

Never stick on the tough things always.

Should we stop ourselves every time to live in childhood? It's a tag thing with each of us. We should keep us away from mistakes. Mistakes are for children only. Then why shouldn't we live in our childhood.
Sarah Neish says...Knowing when to step in and when to stay back can be tough, but it’s also one of the best parenting tools you have. It means we have to stay on tough things.
According to Dr John Buckner from Harvard Medical School ‘Learning to control anger and frustration are the building blocks for coping in life.' 
Most of the research work and literature indicate about children's mistake. Who is indulge to think about elders mistake?




According to Diana (Princess of Wales), "I don't go by the rule book... I feed from the heart not the head."
I started my one day in my own way.. I held the cup of tea carelessly and the pattern of the bed sheet from spilled tea was really giving a nice shape to my mischief. Thus I started a day in an informal way. Sometime while taking shower wished for singing. That the very own day I didn't stop myself. I sang a beautiful song loudly. I threw my towel on bed to avoid to go to balcony. I whistled on the road. I did mockery in office. I clicked the blunder shots like a child. And really enjoyed a lot. After a whole day mischief I compared what I did. Behaving like a child was enough to make me cool whole the day. 
Making mistakes just for fun is a very good tonic for refreshment. Take a chance for start-up.

Comments

Popular Posts